Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New poll?

Featured Replies

Early next week is what I was told.

 

 

I feel sorry for the folks who have to put that thing out. I'm going to put them on my prayer list. They're going to need it.

  • Author

Yeah going to be hard. I think the girls top 5 is a hole lot easier. Hope Henderson can stay in top 20.

Edited by PurplePride92
Improper capitalization of school names

If Henderson is not top ten after Lexington Catholic tourney then whoever puts poll out will lose all credibility. Beat 3 top 20 and tonight will be number 4. Trinity alone should raise stock a lot.

Edited by W ky b ball
Improper capitalization of school names

If Henderson is not top ten after lexington catholic tourney then whoever puts poll out will lose all credibility. Beat 3 top 20 and tonight will be number 4. Trinity alone should raise stock a lot.

 

I agree. I'll be shocked if they don't make a tremendous jump in the rankings.

SW should move up too!! Big win against Hopkinsville!!

Edited by PurplePride92
Improper capitalization of school names

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.