DB UPTON, JORDAN VERSAILLES KY

OL/DL SPENCER, SHALER PRESTONSBURG KY

TE LAWRENCE, GARRETT LOUISVILLE KY

OL/DL ASKINS, HUNTER OWENSBORO KY

Diamonds in the Rough Senior bowl

WR MACKLIN, ELIJAH PADUCAH KY

OL/DL PHILL, JEAN PADUCAH KY

• 2 weeks later...
Congrats to the young lad. How does one get invited to a bowl game like this? Really unfamiliar with the system

Offense-defense football camp they have all over the country. They the local camp at Thomas Moore in the super and you get invited to the Bowl game if you perform good in the camp. This is his second year. He played pretty awesome against some of the best Freshman and Sophomores in the country he had an interception and lined up at linebacker/defensive end and on the offensive line at guard because they was short a player. Last year he scored the only touchdown in the game playing running back. I have seen this kid grow and become a great football player right now he is about 5'11 200 pounds he plays middle linebacker for SK. He started the final 2 games pretty good for only being a Sophomore and with a team loaded with Senior linebackers.

Offense-defense football camp they have all over the country. They the local camp at Thomas Moore in the super and you get invited to the Bowl game if you perform good in the camp. This is his second year. He played pretty awesome against some of the best Freshman and Sophomores in the country he had an interception and lined up at linebacker/defensive end and on the offensive line at guard because they was short a player. Last year he scored the only touchdown in the game playing running back. I have seen this kid grow and become a great football player right now he is about 5'11 200 pounds he plays middle linebacker for SK. He started the final 2 games pretty good for only being a Sophomore and with a team loaded with Senior linebackers.

That's a nice thing they put on then. How did he crack the starting lineup for those last two games? Because of Injury or earning a spot? What he finish with stats wise? will definitely have to come see an SK game to check out him out and also Racke, who I haven't seen play since PeeWee

That's a nice thing they put on then. How did he crack the starting lineup for those last two games? Because of Injury or earning a spot? What he finish with stats wise? will definitely have to come see an SK game to check out him out and also Racke, who I haven't seen play since PeeWee

He had 24 tackles.

SK was loaded with Senior linebackers. He mostly played special teams he will be a Junior next year.

That's understandable, definitely think this kid has ways to go before he becomes a real special player if he is only getting 24 tackles from special teams and with even two starts. Just lower numbers than what I expected. Wish him the best

That's understandable, definitely think this kid has ways to go before he becomes a real special player if he is only getting 24 tackles from special teams and with even two starts. Just lower numbers than what I expected. Wish him the best

Had 8 tackles his first start in the playoffs against Lafayette.