Dixie Heights 50 Harrison County 47

Dixie pulled this one out after having 4 of the 5 starters foul out. Game went to OT and free throws were the key. Good hustle however Dixie has to get turnovers under control or it's going to be a long season.

Gee, imagine that -4 of the 5 starters fouled out...LET THE KIDS PLAY REFS!!!!! It's getting so bad in the area it's stupid. Maybe all the varsity teams should start their reserve players so that the starters will have a fighting chance of being in the game at the end! Getting so sick of seeing the zebras dictate the outcome of so many games!!

Gee, imagine that -4 of the 5 starters fouled out...LET THE KIDS PLAY REFS!!!!! It's getting so bad in the area it's stupid. Maybe all the varsity teams should start their reserve players so that the starters will have a fighting chance of being in the game at the end! Getting so sick of seeing the zebras dictate the outcome of so many games!!

Refs do not commit the fouls. If the players want to keep playing, don't foul. Move your feet. Quit using your hands and fore arms. Get in position to take a charge. Stop trying to get a hero rebound and push the person in front of you. A man who knew a little about basketball said it like this...

Defense is a definite part of the game, and a great part of defense is learning to play it without fouling.

John Wooden

Thanks BoosterB, your first comment seemed a little snippy. I.guess you have a relative on the Dixie.team. I am a grad of NCC back when it was an all boys school, I loved the victory over Dixie.the other night, I was there. The brock girl is worth her weight in gold, as she was the only one that could dribble on an elite level. Without her you lose by 40. Maybe not the best guard in Ky but in the top 20. In the age of girls going to the elite schools to play, Dixie is lucky she has apparently decided to stay there.