Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KABC awards

Featured Replies

I disagree with Clark getting coach of the year at shelby.......They have Division two talent( maybe a slight exaggeration but not really) and got beat by inferior teams..... They had a nice run but I questioned several of his moves at the State Tourney. I also know that these awards were decided on before the tourney but they made several decisions that baffled me continuously throughout the year

I disagree with Clark getting coach of the year at shelby.......They have Division two talent( maybe a slight exaggeration but not really) and got beat by inferior teams..... They had a nice run but I questioned several of his moves at the State Tourney. I also know that these awards were decided on before the tourney but they made several decisions that baffled me continuously throughout the year

 

 

I agree...he is an idiot for allowing AJ slaughter to act that way on the court. Slaughter killed them with his selfishness down the stretch... they clearly had some other players out there and he sat back and let Slaughter heave em up from 40ft out.....what a coward in my opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.