Barbourville 63 Clay County 54

Good win Barbourville. The Tigers had leads througout the game, lead by as much as 10. Just couldn't push it on out. I hate this for the seniors. You all have changed Clay County sports. Sizemore got basketball back to being fun with the intensity he brings. I wish Richard Jones would have played his junior year so he wouldn't have been so far behind the others at the beginning of the season. All of you guys made basketball fun in Clay County again. This was great season, I loved every minute of it. You guys have nothing to hand your head about. Most people in the county said you all had no chance this season, but you all built off of that and showed them that you guys can play. I also want to salute Glenn Gray on a great season. Everyone said he was nothing more than a grade school coach. He proved to all the nay-sayers he could coach. Good luck to all you seniors in whatever you do, and for you underclassmen, work hard in the offseason, and make another run next year. GREAT SEASON TIGERS!!!

Good win Barbourville. The Tigers had leads througout the game, lead by as much as 10. Just couldn't push it on out. I hate this for the seniors. You all have changed Clay County sports. Sizemore got basketball back to being fun with the intensity he brings. I wish Richard Jones would have played his junior year so he wouldn't have been so far behind the others at the beginning of the season. All of you guys made basketball fun in Clay County again. This was great season, I loved every minute of it. You guys have nothing to hand your head about. Most people in the county said you all had no chance this season, but you all built off of that and showed them that you guys can play. I also want to salute Glenn Gray on a great season. Everyone said he was nothing more than a grade school coach. He proved to all the nay-sayers he could coach. Good luck to all you seniors in whatever you do, and for you underclassmen, work hard in the offseason, and make another run next year. GREAT SEASON TIGERS!!!

Great season for Clay Co., they were much better than most people predicted in the preseason.:thumb:

Great win for Barbourville; you guys proved me wrong in getting this far.

Barbourville's defense and the play of Grubb just got the best of Clay down the stretch.

Coach Gray, congratulations on a great season, your team was fun to watch this year.

Great win for Barbourville; you guys proved me wrong in getting this far.

Barbourville's defense and the play of Grubb just got the best of Clay down the stretch.

Coach Gray, congratulations on a great season, your team was fun to watch this year.

I agree 100%. From what I hear his teams might be even more fun to watch in the future. I think Glenn has a great future at Clay County.

I sure will miss watching Sizemore, he just brung fun back to clay co basketball, I sure hope someone will do what he done this year next year.. GOOD LUCK in whatever you all do....COach Gray is a great coach and has did alot with these boys...

What killed Clay I think was the pressure and it was just like they couldnt get it together tonight..Good Game Bville I wish you all luck against South..'

I reallly cant decide who I am for because usually im for the underdog and that would def be Bville and they are Tigers but then again Walt Allen and South are just a class act, they are great kids who can play ball..

I see South winning by 30 + and truthfully winning another state tournment!