Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Student Sections

Featured Replies

I saw a thread on another board that questioned what has happened to the West Carter Comet Crazies student section. I would have to agree. After attending last nights game it was night and day from one end of the gym to the other. This morning's ADI shows the Raceland student section painted, standing and cheering. This was the case for nearly the entire game. I can't remember ever hearing from the West Carter students of even seeing them stand. Are there any schools left in the tournament that have school spirit?

I saw a thread on another board that questioned what has happened to the West Carter Comet Crazies student section. I would have to agree. After attending last nights game it was night and day from one end of the gym to the other. This morning's ADI shows the Raceland student section painted, standing and cheering. This was the case for nearly the entire game. I can't remember ever hearing from the West Carter students of even seeing them stand. Are there any schools left in the tournament that have school spirit?

 

Have you checked out the Elliott County section? You might want to check them out tomorrow night.

  • Author

I was only referring to the girls games. I realize there is often a huge disparity in atmosphere. I've been to Elliott County GIRLS games and there is very little support. But let's face it. If you win people start coming, it's easier to win when you're being supported.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.