Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Regional Tourney Dates

Featured Replies

Either no JV tournament or get over it. Alright... I do get it. It's tough on the boys, but a lot of them do look forward to it regardless of the number of games. I want to say the finals used to be on Sundays, but something was said or a school board made a stance and no more games on Sunday.

 

I do disagree with the grouping of Regions. The beauty of both the Freshman and JV tournament is that it's a random draw to where anything can happen... adding to the excitement.

 

I think that the Boone Co. BOE put the kibosh on playing on Sunday's.

 

I agree with how the draw is set up, I would not want to have it grouped by Regions.

I think that the Boone Co. BOE put the kibosh on playing on Sunday's.

 

I agree with how the draw is set up, I would not want to have it grouped by Regions.

 

Play the final on a Monday night then. It's just one game, but for the two teams in the finals it is the fourth game in a little over 24 hours.

Play the final on a Monday night then. It's just one game, but for the two teams in the finals it is the fourth game in a little over 24 hours.

 

If played at different sites yes. If not, that's an extra field rental (which isn't cheap there) and I can't see the coach's association going for that. Just my opinion though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.