Bell County vs Wayne County 9/26/14

Commander 25

Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Wayne County

Wayne Co (1-4) visits Bell (4-1) for the first district game of the season. The Cardinals beat the Bobcats last year 41-6. Bell looks to avenge the loss and get a big district win. Bell is coming off a 15-6 win over Knox Central. Wayne is coming off a loss to Southwestern 30-2. Who wins? And why?

Good background information Commander. I think Bell is over their loss and back on the winning path.

Yes me too. That loss was to a very good Middlesboro team. I look for the Bobcats to come out ready to play. It is a big district game. Bell will be ready for the challenge.

Wayne Co has only won 1 game. They beat Monroe Co the first game of the season. I know that they have lost a lot from last years State

Runner up team but have they lost that much. I thought that Monroe was a good win for them but now I don't know seeing what has happend to Monroe each week. What are your thoughts?

Bell gets revenge.

31-7

Wayne is not awful... and lots of teams would be 1-4 against their schedule if not 0-5... but this is a team who is far cry from last year and is deeply rebuilding. Bell should keep this game firmly in hand throughout.

Bell gets revenge.

31-7

Wayne is not awful... and lots of teams would be 1-4 against their schedule if not 0-5... but this is a team who is far cry from last year and is deeply rebuilding. Bell should keep this game firmly in hand throughout.

I hope Bell does. Wayne Co will be ready for the Bobcats.

Has Wayne had some players out the last few games?

Yes. Wayne has had at least a couple starters out since the first half of the North Laurel game.

Wayne is young and yes, they lost a lot of key players from last year. Many of the kids this year have always played spot minutes behind last year's bunch so they are adjusting. Wayne is the type of school that will have to rebuild from time to time as opposed to just re-loading every year.

There is a group of young guys coming up and even though Wayne is 1-4, I feel like the football program as a whole is in great shape. There is a huge interest in football right now from 1st grade on up. It's not uncommon to see Coach Thompson roaming around youth football practices trying to help things run as smoothly as they can. Wayne will be alright.

Yes. Wayne has had at least a couple starters out since the first half of the North Laurel game.

Wayne is young and yes, they lost a lot of key players from last year. Many of the kids this year have always played spot minutes behind last year's bunch so they are adjusting. Wayne is the type of school that will have to rebuild from time to time as opposed to just re-loading every year.

There is a group of young guys coming up and even though Wayne is 1-4, I feel like the football program as a whole is in great shape. There is a huge interest in football right now from 1st grade on up. It's not uncommon to see Coach Thompson roaming around youth football practices trying to help things run as smoothly as they can. Wayne will be alright.

Will they be back this week?