Belfry vs Magoffin Co.

This one should be an entertaining match-up. The last game went down to the last minutes with Magoffin coming out on top. It's hard to tell which one of these teams has the real advantage. I think we could see a repeat from their last game. The deciding factor in this one will be how well Magoffin handles their nerves. If Magoffin plays like they did against East Ridge, I think they should come out on top but not by much.

Magoffin 65

Belfry 61

Magoffin barely escaped with a victory over Belfry at home earlier in the season. I was very impressed with Belfry in that game!

I had forgotten that Michaela Howard didn't play in that game. Magoffin has so many good players that you don't seem to miss it when one has an off night or doesn't play at all. But not having Michaela definitely put Magoffn at a disadvantage in that game.

Having her in this game could make a huge difference!

Magoffin's relentless pressure and pace vs. Belfry's great ball handling and passing. This is a made-for-TV match up. Definitely the game of the tournament!

Magoffin by 6.

Yea Magoffin should win by a 5 or 6. Will be a good game. Problem will be getting tickets to see it. Heard Magoffins AD screwed up the ticket sales wednesday and made some important people mad. They had to buy tickets at the expo center and sit in the upper level. Even some parents of the kids playing couldnt get down next to the floor after he sold all the tickets. Hopefully this will be rememdied and the parents of the kids playing in the game will be able to get down on the floor and see their kids perform. Hate to see how the tickets are handled WHEN Magoffin goes to the state. Hopefully this problem will be fixed. Go HORNETS!!

How about they let you sale 210 tickets to over 1,500 fans. You come up with a feasable plan to do that and maybe they will put you in charge of ticket sales. If you have no idea of what your talking about try getting the facts before you open your mouth and remove all doubt of how little you really know!