Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Invitational

Featured Replies

Any news from Louisville?

 

KHSAA reports:

 

NDA 2-0 Gold Playoff

St. Henry 1-1 Silver Playoff

Ryle 0-2 Bronze Playoff

NCC 0-2 Bronze Playoff

 

Good job to the NDA Senior Pandas and JV Team for filling in for the Juniors who missed last night due to retreat. Secured a spot on Gold!

 

I haven't heard about any other teams except that A Bush and Barber did not play for Ryle. Anyone have news?

Mercy beat NDA. Better game than first match. Mercy went 3 with Assumption and won again. Again, a much tougher match than earlier this season. Kordes changed up his lineup some. Mercy will face McCauley from Chicago in final.

Mercy wins it in 3.

I heard NewCath ended up going 2-1 today and finishing ahead of Ryle. Can anyone confirm? Is there a site I can go and see all the results of the tournament?

Courier journal has full results

  • Author
Mercy wins it in 3.

 

Congrats to Mercy....still my pick to win it all!

  • Author
I heard NewCath ended up going 2-1 today and finishing ahead of Ryle. Can anyone confirm? Is there a site I can go and see all the results of the tournament?

 

Catholic Sports Network Advertising

 

Great coverage of the Big Three (Mercy, Assumption and Sacred Heart)

Any news from Louisville?

 

KHSAA reports:

 

NDA 2-0 Gold Playoff

St. Henry 1-1 Silver Playoff

Ryle 0-2 Bronze Playoff

NCC 0-2 Bronze Playoff

 

Good job to the NDA Senior Pandas and JV Team for filling in for the Juniors who missed last night due to retreat. Secured a spot on Gold!

 

I haven't heard about any other teams except that A Bush and Barber did not play for Ryle. Anyone have news?

 

I thought someone said A.Bush & Barber from Ryle were both cleared to play, so why didn't Ryle use them? If it was a small local tourney I'd understand but to not play them in a tourney with the BIG Three (Mercy, Assumption & Sacred Heart) just doesn't make sense to me.

I thought someone said A.Bush & Barber from Ryle were both cleared to play, so why didn't Ryle use them? If it was a small local tourney I'd understand but to not play them in a tourney with the BIG Three (Mercy, Assumption & Sacred Heart) just doesn't make sense to me.

 

They are just giving you an opportunity to talk about players that are playing and getting credit for what the players on the court are doing, I don't think it is any of anyones business as to why they were not "activated" for the big tournament, once again the girls will be on the court when they are ready, until then, don't worry about who is not playing and concentrate on the ones that are.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.