McCreary Central 61 West Jessamine 51

McCreary Central is Dangerous. They shoot free throws better than any team I have ever seen. I dont think west jessamine overlooked them or were over confident. West Jess. best player was hobbled with a bad ankle and that could have played a role in the outcome. That is not to take anything away from Coach Jones and his raiders. They basically played the first half without their best player. If Boyle Co. doesnt have there A game on friday McCreary will beat them also.

The Watts kid is unbelievable he is only in the 8th grade and is the leading scorer for the Raiders. Josh Bartley is also very good. I believe that if McCreary can do the little things like hit free throws that they could made a run at the 12th region title.

McCreary Central is Dangerous. They shoot free throws better than any team I have ever seen. I dont think west jessamine overlooked them or were over confident. West Jess. best player was hobbled with a bad ankle and that could have played a role in the outcome. That is not to take anything away from Coach Jones and his raiders. They basically played the first half without their best player. If Boyle Co. doesnt have there A game on friday McCreary will beat them also.

How do you know they didn't overlook them, Hector? Did you talk to Charlie about it?:D