Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County at BGIT

Featured Replies

Heard a lot went wrong for this team at BGIT. since I didn't witness any of it, I won't post it. Was anyone there that cares to elaborate?

Camels won both on day 1. Lost all 4 second day pool play games without winning a set. Apparently, players and parents are butting heads with the coaches.

Camels won both on day 1. Lost all 4 second day pool play games without winning a set. Apparently, players and parents are butting heads with the coaches.

Hmmm....I do believe it was mentioned in a different thread that there were absolutely zero problems with attitudes of players, parents or coaches so you must be mistaken!:lol2:

CC did win a match today in 3...but not sure who it was. If I can find out I will let you know!

It would have been the crossover match because they didn't win in day 2 pool play. Lost to Cooper, Henry Clay and McCracken County.

I think every person at KBA today saw some tension between coaches and the players/parents. 100% for sure.

It would have been the crossover match because they didn't win in day 2 pool play. Lost to Cooper, Henry Clay and McCracken County.

 

It was South Warren...They are the Spartans I believe?

Sure hope someone decides to quit ignoring or pretending the problem doesn't exist & snowballs out of control. CC has the talent but it won't matter if the problem isn't fixed sooner than later!!

Hmmm....I do believe it was mentioned in a different thread that there were absolutely zero problems with attitudes of players, parents or coaches so you must be mistaken!:lol2:

Not sure what your problem with Camel volleyball is? Once again you link all the girls with bad attitudes and it's just not true. Hmmmm.... You weren't there but yet you want to link everyone with a bad attitude. Do you even have a clue what took place on Saturday? Any girls team is going to have some kind of drama. All it takes is one parent unhappy with little Susie's playing time and the situation can look real ugly, real quick. Oh and by the way I stand by my comment that the Camel girls don't have bad attitudes and I cordially invite you to the next Camel home game. Maybe you could point out all the bad attitudes of the girls :lol2:

Not sure what your problem with Camel volleyball is? Once again you link all the girls with bad attitudes and it's just not true. Hmmmm.... You weren't there but yet you want to link everyone with a bad attitude. Do you even have a clue what took place on Saturday? Any girls team is going to have some kind of drama. All it takes is one parent unhappy with little Susie's playing time and the situation can look real ugly, real quick. Oh and by the way I stand by my comment that the Camel girls don't have bad attitudes and I cordially invite you to the next Camel home game. Maybe you could point out all the bad attitudes of the girls :lol2:

Why don't you read the posts at the beginning of this thread again. You will see that it was not me that pointed this problem out & it was also not me that mentioned all of KBA could see the problem! I was the one that said I hope it is addressed & fixed soon because CC has the talent! I have nothing against CC, but I can see what the problem may be if people get this stirred up with the least bit of criticism!! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree??

And I was there to see Cooper beat both Ryle (25-17, 25-20) and then CC (25-7, 25-15). Both games were thoroughly entertaining!!!

Why don't you read the posts at the beginning of this thread again. You will see that it was not me that pointed this problem out & it was also not me that mentioned all of KBA could see the problem! I was the one that said I hope it is addressed & fixed soon because CC has the talent! I have nothing against CC, but I can see what the problem may be if people get this stirred up with the least bit of criticism!! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree??

 

Just leave it alone. You are the one who mentioned it was brought up in another thread. And actually the person said they heard something and asked what happened. It seems all people want to do is stir the pot that doesn't need to be stirred. Do people not have anything else better than to want to know every inkling of what is going on in another team's corner?

Why don't you read the posts at the beginning of this thread again. You will see that it was not me that pointed this problem out & it was also not me that mentioned all of KBA could see the problem! I was the one that said I hope it is addressed & fixed soon because CC has the talent! I have nothing against CC, but I can see what the problem may be if people get this stirred up with the least bit of criticism!! Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree??

No one getting stirred up. One disgruntled parent posted on the game thread vs NCC about the girls attitudes. You put your 2 cents in and I put my 2 cents in. Then when something happens at KBA, you want to get on here gloat about it. I've defended the girls, not the parents or the coach. Hell most these girls have had 3 different coaches throughout there high school career. No stability and that starts from the top. My invitation to attend a game still stands and we can discuss the cheap, classless, cowardly shot you took about "Apple not falling far from the tree"

No one getting stirred up. One disgruntled parent posted on the game thread vs NCC about the girls attitudes. You put your 2 cents in and I put my 2 cents in. Then when something happens at KBA, you want to get on here gloat about it. I've defended the girls, not the parents or the coach. Hell most these girls have had 3 different coaches throughout there high school career. No stability and that starts from the top. My invitation to attend a game still stands and we can discuss the cheap, classless, cowardly shot you took about "Apple not falling far from the tree"

 

What I want to know is why take shots at my posts when I am not the one bringing up the drama in the first place? Yes I made an comment about an observation I had as an official last year regarding CC but only AFTER another mentioned what they saw on this year's team and people insisted that what was seen never happened!! I saw CC play this weekend & once again I said I hoped this issue gets fixed because they are a talented team. At no point have I made any negative comments about the players or the coaches!! I said that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because making a big deal over someone pointing out a problem that has absolutely nothing to do with talent & everything to do with attitude is a learned behavior so if a player or more than one player seems to have an attitude problem I say look at the parent!! I have & will continue to hope that whatever the issue is that is effecting the performance of CC is addressed and fixed because again like I have said multiple times now, this team has talent & deserves to have another successful season!!! For you to continue to go after my posts & my opinion is pointless because I'm not the guy spreading any dirt about CC!!!

What I want to know is why take shots at my posts when I am not the one bringing up the drama in the first place? Yes I made an comment about an observation I had as an official last year regarding CC but only AFTER another mentioned what they saw on this year's team and people insisted that what was seen never happened!! I saw CC play this weekend & once again I said I hoped this issue gets fixed because they are a talented team. At no point have I made any negative comments about the players or the coaches!! I said that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because making a big deal over someone pointing out a problem that has absolutely nothing to do with talent & everything to do with attitude is a learned behavior so if a player or more than one player seems to have an attitude problem I say look at the parent!! I have & will continue to hope that whatever the issue is that is effecting the performance of CC is addressed and fixed because again like I have said multiple times now, this team has talent & deserves to have another successful season!!! For you to continue to go after my posts & my opinion is pointless because I'm not the guy spreading any dirt about CC!!!

Only 2 posters have mentioned the girls attitudes, you and 184vv. I defended their attitudes with both of you. NKYVB and wxyz talked about problems and tensions that occurred at KBA, I have no problem with that. I agree that the parents can have a huge effect on the girls attitudes and that's why when my kids come home complaining about something I tell them to work harder. I gave my opinion on your post in the NCC thread. You came back here as if to gloat about what occurred at the KBA. With your apple comment I know where you were going with that. It's all good :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.