Cooper 3 Grant County 0 (Boys)

Surprising score. Would have figured Cooper to put 5 or 6 goals on Grant County.

Cooper controlled the match and Grant Co. really never came close to putting one in the net, Williams had a few saves for Cooper but they were all fairly routine. If not for an impressive showing by the Grant Co. goalie (Kearns) it could have been a much different result. Not sure if this was just a great match for him or if this is the norm, I would like to see him play again to see if he routinely keeps them in matches. Cooper recorded a little over 20 shots, I would estimate that about 15 of them were on goal and Kearns only had a handful of routine saves, the majority involved him either laying out to stop them or jumping to deflect them over the crossbar.

Surprising score. Would have figured Cooper to put 5 or 6 goals on Grant County.

Can't say I would disagree with that assessment. On the positive side, Cooper did put three in the net, none of which were scored by Ross, O'brien, or Snow and that is a good thing long term.

Can't say I would disagree with that assessment. On the positive side, Cooper did put three in the net, none of which were scored by Ross, O'brien, or Snow and that is a good thing long term.

Agree 100%!!! A shutout for Cooper, and none of these 3 scoring in a win, bet you could get good odds in Vegas.

Ross, and Snow, were both denied a couple goals each on nice saves by the goalie. Ross had a couple that were deflected at the last second and Snow had a Free Kick that looked like a Niekro knuckleball pushed away. Needless to say, I was impressed by the play of the Grant Co goalie!!!