Raceland/West Carter (EKC Grid) Predictions

Little Ram

Who Wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Carter
    • Raceland

It's football so we will have to take it.

Coach Brown does a great job with what he has at West Carter, I'm sure he will have his players ready to battle. Raceland is still untested as some positions and this will be a good test to make sure everyone is ready. Should be a great evening with three games on the schedule.

I am sure that coach Salmons will use this for what it really is, a practice / scrimmage. I am sure that both Raceland and West kids are getting tired o hitting each other and look forward to a different jersey lined up across from them.

I hope that both find out some things about their team that the coaches can work on before the opener. I respect coach Brown and the job he does at his alma mater, he was a great player himself and runs a class program.

West has really good skill kids. They won the Russell 7 on 7 on Saturday. QB brown will give teams as much trouble with his legs as he does his arm. He has some wheels. Teams on the WC schedule better not over look them this year. Should be a really good game this Saturday.

West has really good skill kids. They won the Russell 7 on 7 on Saturday. QB brown will give teams as much trouble with his legs as he does his arm. He has some wheels. Teams on the WC schedule better not over look them this year. Should be a really good game this Saturday.

Thanks for the info.