PC Alum Keaton Belcher & Belmont Bruins

Just finished watching the Belmont Bruins on the Deuce(ESPN 2) punch their very 1st ticket to the Big Dance. In their 9th year of Div. 1 ball Belmont has won the Atlantic Sun Conf. Tourney, Keaton I know was red shirted this year, but I know that everyone plays a part in the season. I saw a few cameo's of Keaton and he sure looked excited at what he was watching and being a part of this teams history making adventures. The jump from NAIA ball to Div. 1 nine years ago was a huge leap in faith by the university and the dividends seem to be starting to pay off.

One fan had a sign that read "Come on Duke", which may very well happen. What an experience that would be! Good Luck to the Belmont Bruins in the NCAA field of 65 and hopefully 64.

Just finished watching the Belmont Bruins on the Deuce(ESPN 2) punch their very 1st ticket to the Big Dance. In their 9th year of Div. 1 ball Belmont has won the Atlantic Sun Conf. Tourney, Keaton I know was red shirted this year, but I know that everyone plays a part in the season. I saw a few cameo's of Keaton and he sure looked excited at what he was watching and being a part of this teams history making adventures. The jump from NAIA ball to Div. 1 nine years ago was a huge leap in faith by the university and the dividends seem to be starting to pay off.

One fan had a sign that read "Come on Duke", which may very well happen. What an experience that would be! Good Luck to the Belmont Bruins in the NCAA field of 65 and hopefully 64.

one of the best games I've seen this year:thumb: