1-Day Camps in and around Kentucky 2014

I have organized a list of all 1-day college camps in Kentucky and surrounding states for this summer.

It's been sent via a list serve to all Kentucky coaches who are subscribed, but I know some are not so I'd like to attach the file here so all players and their parents will have access.

Unfortunately, the file size (66KB for the page organized by date and 95KB for the page organized by sponsor) is too large to upload here. (Help?)

Since there seems to be quite a bit of interest from BGP users about this topic, I was hoping it might merit becoming a 'sticky' once we figure out how to get the file uploaded? If not, you guys will either need to BUMP it often or go to the Facebook page I've created to promote Kentucky HS prospects at

https://www.facebook.com/kyfootballprospects

Thanks and I hope this helps more Ky football kids get the exposure they need.

My excel file of camps appears to be too large to upload to BGP.

But (with permission from theguru) here's where you can access it as a photo and print off:

This link will take you to the INFO page. It has the CAMP SPONSORS in alpha order & gives you the contact phone # and camp website where you can get registration forms, equipment needed for camp, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/kyfootballprospects/photos/pb.413437882130991.-2207520000.1401228478./413448755463237/?type=3&theater

Here's the sheet that lists camps in DATE ORDER cross-referenced by GEOGRAPHY. This should help families plan a trip to multiple camps throughout the month of June (my advice, never do two 1-day camps on back-to-back days).

https://www.facebook.com/kyfootballprospects/photos/pb.413437882130991.-2207520000.1401228478./413448495463263/?type=3&theater

Didn't have the info on KENTUCKY WESLEYAN's two 1-day camps when my list was made.

They'll be having camps on June 1 and 3, cost is $40. For more info, click...

Kentucky Wesleyan Panthers - Brent Holsclaw to host two Prospect Showcase Camps

By the way, KWC did an OUTSTANDING job targeting, recruiting, and signing Kentucky HS football players last year (especially in the Louisville area). I know that I'll be following them very closely over the next few years to see how this commitment to getting the best players close to home pays off for them.

Another adjustment to the list (date change for the Louisville-area camp run by Indiana State)...

ATTENTION: June 14

Indiana State football camp - CHANGE of location = Clarksville HS in Clarksville, IN due to field conditions. Sorry for the inconvenience but we wanted the best environment and conditions for your players. We are excited and jacked up to evaluate your players. I sent an email as well. I put a link in the email with the address to Clarksville HS. Here it is again = 800 Dr. Dot Lewis Drive, Clarksville, IN