Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County vs. Male Friday night.

Featured Replies

What the heck happened? Heard it got ugly

 

I heard the same thing. What happened is what I want to know as well.

Scott Co was up 6-1 and they were hitting very well. Male had several errors with over throws at first and just not fielding the ball well. Bases were loaded because of their errors. Bloomer decided to start hitting the batters. He changed pitchers back to the first pitcher of the night where she came out and hit the first batter in the head, then the next two batters in the butt. It got very ugly and the ump's finally stopped play.

Scott Co was up 6-1 and they were hitting very well. Male had several errors with over throws at first and just not fielding the ball well. Bases were loaded because of their errors. Bloomer decided to start hitting the batters. He changed pitchers back to the first pitcher of the night where she came out and hit the first batter in the head, then the next two batters in the butt. It got very ugly and the ump's finally stopped play.

 

Where you @ the game?

Where you @ the game?

 

yes-I was.

I heard the pitcher who was pitching refused to hit a batter on purpose so he changed pitchers and she drilled the next 3 batters. I was not there; just heard it. I didn't hear anything about the umpires stopping the game. Final score reported on KHSAA scoreboard was 16-1 so game must not have been stopped. From what I heard, umpires did nothing except eject a Scott Co parent? There is no place in the game for that coach; ought to be fired immediately and/or suspended indefinitely by KHSAA if this chain of events are true.

"I heard this, I heard that, I get on an internet board with a new username and blast HS softball players and coaches about stuff I have no idea of just to grind an ax I'm carrying around."

Edited by Randy Parker

the score was reported as 15-1.

 

Male was home team

 

Male did not bat last because the game was stopped while Scott Co was batting.

Those are correct statements. Since home team did not bat, score reverts back to last completed inning. SC 6 Male 1.

Tevis pitched well. That is also a correct statement.

There are some pretty serious allegations in here. Maybe you should collect your facts and contact the KHSAA. And for anyone that begs to differ with someone else's version of the facts in this thread or any thread you need to present your own.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.