Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County 11 Paducah Tilghman 0

Featured Replies

Anyone have any info on this?

 

 

I seen where Paducah Tilghman played McCracken County today also, did Breathitt County get to play McCracken?

  • Author

I think this might have been the McCracken County/PT score. McCracken won 11-0 and I don't think Breathitt would make the long haul all the way to Western KY.

I think this might have been the McCracken County/PT score. McCracken won 11-0 and I don't think Breathitt would make the long haul all the way to Western KY.

 

That's what I was thinking.

  • Author
That's what I was thinking.

 

It was indeed McCracken County. If a Mod could please change Breathitt County to McCracken County. Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.