Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Coaches Poll (Week 5)

Featured Replies

1. Notre Dame (6) 77

2. Conner 65

3. Boone County (2) 62

4. Highlands 46

5. Ryle 45

6. Dixie Heights 33

7. Brossart 28

7. Walton-Verona 28

9. Newport Catholic 18

10. Cooper 7

10. Simon Kenton 7

Others: Grant County 6, Holy Cross 4, Newport 4, St. Henry 4, Campbell County 3, Holmes 3

  • Author
1. Notre Dame (6) 77

2. Conner 65

3. Boone County (2) 62

4. Highlands 46

5. Ryle 45

6. Dixie Heights 33

7. Brossart 28

7. Walton-Verona 28

9. Newport Catholic 18

10. Cooper 7

10. Simon Kenton 7

Others: Grant County 6, Holy Cross 4, Newport 4, St. Henry 4, Campbell County 3, Holmes 3

 

The Birds shaking things up in the poll this week. Been a long time since a Campbell Co. team was in the Top 4....Congrats.

I am a "HUGE" believer of beating the teams above you to move up and since Ryle beat us 5-1 I pesonally would flip flop us and them. Its nice to get the votes though I am not going to lie! All the hard work of the girls is starting to pay off.

I'm kinda of surprised of Dixie being at #6. St. Henry just beat them at ND, the only good team they beat is Cooper and I think they are down this year. JMO

Nice to see the Lady Bearcats are playing well here early.

I'm kinda of surprised of Dixie being at #6. St. Henry just beat them at ND, the only good team they beat is Cooper and I think they are down this year. JMO

 

Dixie will be there. They are better than they have played. Walton Verona is way too low.

Dixie will be there. They are better than they have played. Walton Verona is way too low.

I agree with Verona, I haven't seen Dixie play, just going on scores which can be misleading.

  • Author
Dixie will be there. They are better than they have played. Walton Verona is way too low.

 

Agree, IMO they need to be moved up a few spots. Coach Gregg has a very nice team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.