Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 5 Covington Catholic 1

Featured Replies

Strong hitting early leads to win for Pioneers. Lawrence gets the win. Brown gets the loss for the colonels.

Is this CCH's first game?

 

Did the Heppler boys play?

Say it aint so? Cue sk1fan :popcorn:

  • Author
Is this CCH's first game?

 

Did the Heppler boys play?

This was CCH's fifth game and Ben Heppler played 1st base.

SK is having a great season!

SK should be the top team in NKY. I believe they are 6-1 or 7-1.

SK should be the top team in NKY. I believe they are 6-1 or 7-1.

 

I beg you. This is the one board on here that you havent ruined. Please dont start.

SK should be the top team in NKY. I believe they are 6-1 or 7-1.

 

LOL

LOL

 

I guess SK is not going to get any respect.

I guess SK is not going to get any respect.

 

Sure they will. Keep beating goid teams, it will happen. CC is a good start, but up to that point it looked like your football coach made the schedule.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.