Dixie Heights 11 Newport Central Catholic 9 (Frosh)

Content1

The Colonels improve to 1-0-1 after this evenings win at Morscher. Both squads have a good crop of contributing 8th graders.

Out of curiousity are other strike zones consistently changing with the wind for both squads in other frosh games?

The Colonels improve to 1-0-1 after this evenings win at Morscher. Both squads have a good crop of contributing 8th graders.

Out of curiousity are other strike zones consistently changing with the wind for both squads in other frosh games?

Cooper vs CCH yesterday didn't have a strike zone widen as the wind picked up, but then again Clyde was the ump and he pretty much sticks to the book.

I'll look forward to a Clyde umped game then. I've seen them expand and contract from milk crate to shoe box size strike zones, in cold temps you'd think we'd see more milk crates to speed up games and encourage more swings. Just an early season observation. Thanks for the feedback HB. Look forward to crossing paths with you sometime this season.

I'll look forward to a Clyde umped game then. I've seen them expand and contract from milk crate to shoe box size strike zones, in cold temps you'd think we'd see more milk crates to speed up games and encourage more swings. Just an early season observation. Thanks for the feedback HB. Look forward to crossing paths with you sometime this season.

Clyde umped = Clumped