March 15, 201412 yr Anyone else like this show? Lewis is a bad word but he makes the show interesting. I hope he gets killed off.
March 15, 201412 yr I watched the first season & enjoyed it but for some reason don't really watch it anymore.
March 24, 201412 yr Author Lewis loses a fight and puts Harvey in a super bad spot. Did anyone else watch the latest episode?
June 13, 201412 yr Author The new season is underway. Many changes. I am hopeful the direction the show is going to go, will be as good as the previous season.
July 20, 201412 yr Author Really intrigued by the new season and all of the twist and turns it has taken.
July 30, 201511 yr This season is very solid. I'm loving the constant drama and twists that keep occurring.
January 31, 201610 yr Suits returned this past Wednesday and things are getting extremely interesting! I had been anxiously waiting for its return. @newarkcatholicfan you continuing on with the show?
January 31, 201610 yr Author Suits returned this past Wednesday and things are getting extremely interesting! I had been anxiously waiting for its return. @newarkcatholicfan you continuing on with the show? Yes. I have it DVR'D but have not watched yet.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.