Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott 65 Breathitt 62

Featured Replies

It was senior night and the Pats played pretty well and extended there winning streak to 5 games!!! CONGRATS PATS!!!!

Great win over a Breathitt team on the rise. This makes things that much more exciting come distric tournament.

  • Author

The pats still won but it sure was awful officiating , im not complaining but becouse it wasnt all 3 officals.

I wish you all well against JBS in the districts. They have beaten up on some of the lesser competition. I am pulling for the Pats. You all beat us (Lee Co.) fair and square and I admired the effort put forth by your kids. GO PATS

  • Author
I wish you all well against JBS in the districts. They have beaten up on some of the lesser competition. I am pulling for the Pats. You all beat us (Lee Co.) fair and square and I admired the effort put forth by your kids. GO PATS

 

 

Thank ya Bball King you really know what your talking about, really appreciate that same to you in your district match up as well!!!!

KNott Central is playing awesome right now. The wins reflect the team atmosphere that the boys have right now. Josh Huff and Jarrod Amburgey entered the game at Owsley and played some huge minutes. Look for KCC to surprise a few people come tourney time. And the first victim will be the team to give anything to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.