L.I.T. Results

From what I saw Butler is the class of the 6th region hands down.

Eastern nearly pulled off the upset getting beat at the buzzer by a deep three by Ray.

I don't think there is a clear favorite team that wins the 7th region. They all have their weaknesses and can be beat on any given night.

Sacred Heart controlled the game against Mercy getting up by as much as 20 in the second half. SHA played without pg Ashley Johnson who is still sidelined with a concussion suffered in the Assumption game over a week ago. This might help SHA because in her absence other players are stepping up when given the opportunity getting valuable minutes against good competition. This should give their bench some depth going forward.

Bullitt East is good, but I think they are a year away from being really good. I don't see them getting past Butler in the 6th region.

Bullitt East is really good. Duvall is probably the best freshman in the state. The problem is that four of their five starters are seniors. It may take another few years to get back to where they are this year. They do have a real good freshman and JV team though.