Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek 2014

Featured Replies

What does Tates Creek need to do to improve in 2014? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Missing some pretty good receivers from last year, and a good running back, and pretty much their entire starting offensive line. They graduated a lot of senior starters from what I understand.

Last year was supposed to be the year. When will TC get back to the days of averaging 9 wins a year? There was a decade not too long ago where they won something like 96 games.

I'm not saying they won't have a solid season this year. They have some All District players returning, including a very good QB. I've been told they have some good possession receivers that will step up, and I've been told they have some really good defensive talent. I bet they post another winning season and take their district again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.