Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 50 Campbell County 37

Featured Replies

The Brossart Lady Stangs used a 21-4 second quarter advantage to pave the way to their 11th win of the season against no losses, and more importantly go a game up on Campbell and Scott in the 37th District seeding race. Sarah Futscher and Emily Schultz stole the show for the Brossart gals on this night. Futscher led all scorers with 23 points, with 17 of those coming in the pivotal first half, while sophomore Emily Schultz recorded a double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds.

 

Campbell County's Kylie Kramer (14) and Brandi Rice (11) combined for 25 of the Lady Camels 37 points. To their credit, even though trailing 32-15 at halftime, Campbell County continued to play hard and make life tough on the Brossart offense throughout the second half, outscoring the Lady Stangs 22-18.

 

WIth the win Brossart becomes the last remaining undefeated girls varsity basketball team in the Commonwealth. They host Newport on Monday and NCC on Wednesday.

 

BB: Buckingham 2, Verst 5, King 7, Schultz 11, Futscher 23, Stadtmiller 2

Totals: 19-3-3/6-50

 

CC: Kramer 14, Gray 2, Machal 1, Rice 11, Jolly 9

Totals: 12-3-4/8-37

Closer than I expected! Hopefully the Camels are starting to put the distractions behind them and unite!

Closer than I expected! Hopefully the Camels are starting to put the distractions behind them and unite!

Don't be fooled by the score. Coach Feldman called the dogs off early, he could of threw a running clock on the Camels if he so desired. He gained my respect last night for showing a ton of class. Mustangs are very good. Sarah Futscher was a beast down low and they ran some great half court sets to get her some great looks. Only weakness I see with lady stangs is they are not very deep, but they slow it down and don't force things, very patient team. Lady camels had good games from Kylie Kramer and Brandi Rice but this team is an absolute utter mess. I feel really bad for these girls but it helps when you play class act programs like coach Feldman and his lady stangs. :thumb:

Futscher played one heck of a game for the Lady Stangs. Very nice player. This is a great group and one of the better BB Teams that I've witnessed over the years.

 

I was glad to see the Lady Camels having fun on the floor. Brandi Rice played a nice game for the Home Team. Good leader and what the Camels need right now. This group of players is not that far off of the mark. They hustle, have good Team speed, shoot well, and seem to have good chemistry. I saw no quit in this group. They are young and will continue to improve as the season progresses.

Futscher played one heck of a game for the Lady Stangs. Very nice player. This is a great group and one of the better BB Teams that I've witnessed over the years.

 

I was glad to see the Lady Camels having fun on the floor. Brandi Rice played a nice game for the Home Team. Good leader and what the Camels need right now. This group of players is not that far off of the mark. They hustle, have good Team speed, shoot well, and seem to have good chemistry. I saw no quit in this group. They are young and will continue to improve as the season progresses.

 

Kramer also impressed me for the Camels. Thought she handled the ball well, attacked the basket, and shot well from outside. I know there have been team issues and although I am not privy to what's been going on, but I would think that she would be an integral part of the development of the team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.