BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Godot

Well, I fell a little short this year. Pretty sure I exceeded most of your expectations while falling a little short of my own.

I will say this is a nice little league, but not the hardest I've played in. The management of the league is top notch and probably the best I've seen, the skill level of the other members...not so much.

Looking forward to playing again next year. Catch you ladies in the Fantasy Recap threads I'll be posting in the offseason.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final Scores

National Conference Championship

#4 Latonia Thoroughbreds (77 pts) at #1 West Kentucky Rams (126 pts)

#6 Southern KY SubVets (75 pts) at #2 Stanton Bums (53 pts)

American Conference Championships

#6 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (77 pts) at #2 West Paducah Rabbit Fists (92 pts)

#8 Death Valley Dirt Devils ® (44 pts) at #4 Northern Kentucky Golden Domers (101 pts)

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

#3 Dry Ridge Duckys (65 pts) vs #2 East End Evolution (54 pts)

#5 Southern KY Bionic Roosters (77 pts) vs #1 Jabez Sasquatch ® (76 pts)

Well, I fell a little short this year. Pretty sure I exceeded most of your expectations while falling a little short of my own.

I will say this is a nice little league, but not the hardest I've played in. The management of the league is top notch and probably the best I've seen, the skill level of the other members...not so much.

Looking forward to playing again next year. Catch you ladies in the Fantasy Recap threads I'll be posting in the offseason.

I'll be honest...I expected you to have 2-3 wins and just go away. Glad that you exceeded that. I think we'd all agree that this league is the best, management wise, that we've ever been involved with.