Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any speculation on the Elliott-Morgan game?

Featured Replies

What does everybody think will be the outcome of this game? Can Morgan win in Elliott County's gym?

I think they can but I do not care to speculate further on scores or even scoring margin.

I'm certain that Morgan is very concerned about tomorrow night's game with Fairview right now. That said, I believe Morgan "can" win anywhere in this region. They could also lose to some of the better teams if their offense stalls. I feel more comfortable now that Kat's offense has picked back up lately. If he continues to knock down those mid range jumpers, Blake will continue to shine in the middle.

I won't speculate on scoring margins or final score (this time) but I think a wake up call was sounded and Morgan has answered. They should come out with more fire this game than they had the last time the two teams met.

 

I'll go with the Cougars!!!

This is going to be a good game in Sandy Hook. Elliott is really going to have to get a good start in this game, come out with a lot of intensity to keep it close. Its been a while since Elliott has went undefeated aganist Morgan in the regular season. Also, they cant let McCowan go crazy on the boards. They need to keep him in check.

When is this game and what is the time? I would like to watch this one.

Its at Sandy Hook on Friday. JV 6:00 and Varisty at 7:30

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.