Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell seniors

Featured Replies

Are there any senior Russell Football Players going to college to play football?

I'm not sure but I'll guess these Red Devil seniors will go to NCAA divison 2 or NAIA. I don't see a D-I player in the group, but good luck!

D. T. is going to play at WV tech. should sign in a few weeks.

Any others haven't heard.

:fire: :fire: :fire:

What about Brown? He'd make a great DB for a NAIA or DII school IMO.

Schafer is looking at WV Tech Possibly. He just wants to go somewwhere to play ball.

  • Author

I've heard that there wasnt much help from coaches to get boys recurited

This is where the BOOSTERS are great with the highlight film for everyone at the end of the year. Yes there is mostly footage of scores or outstanding plays but you have a DVD that you can send to colleges for recruitment. I can see that in the future, this process may end up being the tool to have a kid play or not. It is not beyond parents to start taping their son and making there own highlight film for recruitment. I do know that some local football boosters can make DVD films for kids and it can be expensive but can also be the deciding factor a kid to play at the next level.

As far as help from coaches or the school - I only know from years of experience- EDUCATION is number one at Russell and any one with good grades has a chance at some kind of academic scholarship somewhere. Just apply !!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.