Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 NKY Boys High School Soccer Previews

Featured Replies

I disagree. There is quite a bit of talent in the Junior class this year, and some schools sophomore classes aren't too shabby either. Most teams will be young, but I think the skill that is out there will surprise many of you nay-sayers.

Boone County, CCH and Ryle all had very strong teams last year and there are probably a couple others that I didn't mention. I don't think there is a team that is nearly as good as any of those three this year. Young talent is fine and yes, there is a lot in N. Ky but championships/big games are won by senior-laden teams typically. I should say teams that have talented seniors not just any team with a bunch of seniors. Most of the top notch teams from last year graduated big, talented senior classes. Who has that this year?

I disagree. There is quite a bit of talent in the Junior class this year, and some schools sophomore classes aren't too shabby either. Most teams will be young, but I think the skill that is out there will surprise many of you nay-sayers.

 

I took it as a comment on the Senior Class this year...........Agree with Groinpull......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.