Central Hardin 6 Harrison County 1

2-1 going into the 7th inning when Central Hardin really got to Martin. A Martin error helped Central Hardin score their first 2 runs. Harrison cut it to 2-1 by scoring a run in the 5th or 6th inning without getting a hit. Harrison was held to 1 hit for the game. Great season for the young Thorobreds. The 3 Seniors will be missed. Of those 3 seniors Brandon Kendall and Martin were the top 2 pitchers for Harrison County. Good luck to all the Seniors!

Martin just absolutely ran out of gas. He was great through 6. I don't believe he threw a curveball at all the last 3 innings because he was so tired. Great season to Harrison County and I wish the best of luck to the three seniors.

Martin just absolutely ran out of gas. He was great through 6. I don't believe he threw a curveball at all the last 3 innings because he was so tired. Great season to Harrison County and I wish the best of luck to the three seniors.

He gutted it out for 7 innings and if Harrison could have held them in the 7th or if King had been awarded 1st Base on the questionale HBP who knows what may have happened. As Gary Ball and Doug Flynn said Harrison County never rebuilds, they just reload!