Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill County 2 Jenkins 0 (14th Region Finals)

Featured Replies

Congrats on taking the title. :dancingpa

 

How 'bout some details?

  • Author

^ I'll post as soon as I get some. I wasn't home when the game was being played so I have nothing as of now. I'll ask around and keep checking game changer. I do know Michaela Gross threw for Estill

^ I'll post as soon as I get some. I wasn't home when the game was being played so I have nothing as of now. I'll ask around and keep checking game changer. I do know Michaela Gross threw for Estill

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Jenkins: 000 000 0 --- 0 ®, 3 (H), 1 (E)

Estill Co: 010 001 x --- 2 ®, 3 (H), 1 (E)

 

 

 

Estill County (2)

Jenna Edwards -- 2 AB, 1 BB, 1 ROE

Kennedy Flynn -- 3 AB, 1 R, 1 H, 1 FC, 1 SB

Cheyenne Rawlins -- 3 AB, 1 H, 1 RBI, 1 Triple,

Krana Puckett --- 3 AB, 1 GIDP

Shelby Arthur --- 2 AB, 1 BB

Rachael Robinson -- 2 AB, 1 H, 1 RBI, 1 Triple,

Kaylee Isfort --- 0 AB, 1 R

Ashleigh Puckett --- 2 AB, 1 K

Michaela Gross --- 2 AB, 1 K

MacKenzie Angel --- 2 AB, 1 Error

 

 

 

Jenkins (0)

Brittany Mullins --- 3 AB, 2 K

Melissa Bartley --- 3 AB, 1 H, 1 ROE

Mercedez Boggs --- 3 AB, 1 H

Charity Niece --- 3 AB, 1 K

Caitlynn Estevez --- 3 AB, 1 H, 2 K

Alexis Stambaugh --- 2 AB

Whitney Creech --- 2 AB, 1 K

Ally Depriest --- 2 AB, 1 ER

Ashley Niece --- 2 AB, 1 K

 

 

Jenkins had 3 double plays.

 

 

 

 

Pitching

 

Estill County (2)

-- Michaela Gross: 7.0 IP, 3 H, 7 K's (CG Shutout), Pitches (91) (65 Where Strikes), Groundouts (5)-Flyouts (9), First Pitch Strikes (16), Batters Faced (25)

 

 

 

 

Jenkins (0)

-- Caitlynn Estevez: 6.0 IP (CG), 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 2 K...Pitches (85) (50 Where Strikes), Groundouts (11)-Flyouts (3), First Pitch Strikes (11), Batters Faced (23)

 

 

 

Estill County improves to 23-15 (13-0 Region) and will face Boyle County next Thursday at 7 PM in the first round of the state tourney.

 

Jenkins ends the season at 30-8 (15-2 region)

 

 

 

 

Estill County now has (dating back to 2005) 9 straight District Championships (8 straight here in the 56th district) and 7 region titles (6 here in the 14th since 2006...2005 they were in the 10th region)....Estill didn't win the title in '10 nor '11

 

Since coming to the 14th region/56th district back in 2006, Estill County is 95-3 against region opponents and 65-1 against district opponents.

 

And to be honest, I will be very very surprised if Estill doesn't repeat again next year with the team they will have returning.

  • Author

EC Lady Engineers Region Champs.jpg

 

 

Michaela Gross is the blonde in the second row looking right at the camera...5th one over (count from right side facing picture)

Great info and even better pics. Question.....Are all the girls in the pictures on the varsity team or is the JV among them and just dressed for the tourney?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.