BO2: Just Prestiged for the second time in 17 hours and 9 minutes of playing time

Godot

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool

I'd got closer to that myself, but I was running with CoachK Saturday night (after you left us) when I prestiged and I didn't take the time to back out and do the prestige

I don't know what happened there. I went to use the bathroom and came back and you guys were gone. I played that round and then left Hardcore.

I don't know what happened there. I went to use the bathroom and came back and you guys were gone. I played that round and then left Hardcore.
Yea, the lobby fell apart and kicked us out for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
Godot prestiged.
My 4th time, officially my 3rd

He's getting a little better. LOL
Running with CoachK and his crew on Hardcore has helped my game. When I first started I was very tentative to shoot, didn't want to kill a teammate

My 4th time, officially my 3rd

Running with CoachK and his crew on Hardcore has helped my game. When I first started I was very tentative to shoot, didn't want to kill a teammate

I think each of your boys shot me last night. I didn't mean to kill you(headshot, heard the "dink") but you ran in front of me. I'm not a hardcore fan, but it's growing on me. Tell your boy "Fat" to send me a friend invite. Definitely want to play with him again. He's a riot. Thought it was awesome he was going off on me when I killed him 4-5 times...then joined your team and he found a new target.

2XP does nothing for me now. I need double weapon xp. Working on the shotgun and LMG camos.

But it might bring out some newbs. My son kept asking if RLS was signing on last night. LOL. We like your lobbies. Those low K/D's and score per minute players are fun to play with

I had forgot just how hard it was battling through the lower level after you prestige. I miss my perks (primary gun fighter and engineer).

I watch the truck race last night. It was their first time on dirt and at Eldora Raceway