Ryle 11 Highlands 1

I am sure they will but IMO this is the hardest thing to do in softball. It's easier to become a better hitter or pitcher than it is to become better on defense.

HHS will get better for sure and I am not betting against them to be one of the top 3 or 4 teams down the road but I still need to see it before I believe it. Now knowing HHS they will probably have a good chance at having a player transfer in to help. HHS is improved this year but I would say it has more to do with the transfer of the pitcher than any other thing.

I agree, you put a different pitcher on the mound for HHS, they are a totally different team, which alot of teams would be. Congrats to HHS on their improvement this year:thumb:

I agree, you put a different pitcher on the mound for HHS, they are a totally different team, which alot of teams would be. Congrats to HHS on their improvement this year:thumb:

Thanks! And she's only a freshman! And so is their shortstop (coffey), their best player (graybill) and their 3rd leading hitter (Dutcher)!