Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bishop Brossart 9 Campbell County 5

Featured Replies

Final

 

Was there any hugs given out?

 

Congrats to Brossart.

Was there any hugs given out?

 

Congrats to Brossart.

 

No hugs to be given out, the better side wasn't there:sneaky: Other than that, it was an entertaining game:ylsuper:

  • Author
Was there any hugs given out?

 

Congrats to Brossart.

 

I know you are trying to be funny but it is not. No I was not there, I actually had other things to do then go work an away game.

 

Not sure how entertaining the game (probably for BBHS more so than for CCHS) was as I heard from a couple of people there were quite a few errors on the CCHS side of the ball.

I know you are trying to be funny but it is not. No I was not there, I actually had other things to do then go work an away game.

 

Not sure how entertaining the game (probably for BBHS more so than for CCHS) was as I heard from a couple of people there were quite a few errors on the CCHS side of the ball.

 

of course i wish the outcome were different, but i found it entertaining to be able to get out on a nice evening and watch the girls play..this game always has a great atmosphere to it with its history of rivalry;) I really felt like it was either teams game to win this year, talent wise, both varsity and JV! just didnt go the camels way:( congrats to the stangs, they definitely win the "spirit award"... my ears are still ringing...LOL

of course i wish the outcome were different, but i found it entertaining to be able to get out on a nice evening and watch the girls play..this game always has a great atmosphere to it with its history of rivalry;) I really felt like it was either teams game to win this year, talent wise, both varsity and JV! just didnt go the camels way:( congrats to the stangs, they definitely win the "spirit award"... my ears are still ringing...LOL
Yeh, both sides were getting preety roudy last night. It's was nice to see a packed house there. That was the fullest I have seen our parking lot this year!! I had to park 2 streets over!:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.