Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Estill County 4 East Ridge 0

Featured Replies

Estill County had 3 triple plays in this game

 

Are triple plays common in softball? That is simply amazing and has to be some kind of record.

  • Author
Are triple plays common in softball? That is simply amazing and has to be some kind of record.

 

I have no idea...I know they are very hard to turn especially in high school baseball and softball with the bases so short. This is actually the first triple play I've ever heard of getting turned in softball...I'll check out the records on KHSAA

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.