Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie 4 Lewis County 2 (Doc Morris)

Featured Replies

Mitch Anderson pitches a complete game for (I believe) his first Varsity win!

I believe Mitch also picked up the win against the Spring Valley from West Virginia. Either way he pitched a very good game in rough elements.

  • Author
I believe Mitch also picked up the win against the Spring Valley from West Virginia. Either way he pitched a very good game in rough elements.

 

I wasn't sure about that one. I knew he started. I had to leave early and they were down when I left and I wasn't sure if a reliever may have picked up the win. Thanks.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.