Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 17 Cooper 1

Featured Replies

In 6 NDA 17 Cooper 1. Cooper threw 2 different pitchers as did NDA. NDA put up 20 hits. Cooper put up a few good ones including a controversial Home Run that was called foul by the plate umpire. I could not argue either way because I could not see the foul pole but the Copper coach was sure he got it wrong. The Koors girl hit it out and later in the at bat wound up hitting a double.

In 6 NDA 17 Cooper 1. Cooper threw 2 different pitchers as did NDA. NDA put up 20 hits. Cooper put up a few good ones including a controversial Home Run that was called foul by the plate umpire. I could not argue either way because I could not see the foul pole but the Copper coach was sure he got it wrong. The Koors girl hit it out and later in the at bat wound up hitting a double.

 

Was either of the Cooper pitchers their #1? 20 hits is a ton, Congrats to NDA.

  • Author

Haley started and I am not sure what the girls number was that relieved.

In 6 NDA 17 Cooper 1. Cooper threw 2 different pitchers as did NDA. NDA put up 20 hits. Cooper put up a few good ones including a controversial Home Run that was called foul by the plate umpire. I could not argue either way because I could not see the foul pole but the Copper coach was sure he got it wrong. The Koors girl hit it out and later in the at bat wound up hitting a double.

 

Just looking on Cincinnati.com and it has Koors going 9 for her first 10, sounds like she is off to a really hot start.

In 6 NDA 17 Cooper 1. Cooper threw 2 different pitchers as did NDA. NDA put up 20 hits. Cooper put up a few good ones including a controversial Home Run that was called foul by the plate umpire. I could not argue either way because I could not see the foul pole but the Copper coach was sure he got it wrong. The Koors girl hit it out and later in the at bat wound up hitting a double.

 

Just looking on Cincinnati.com and it has Koors going 9 for her first 10, sounds like she is off to a really hot start.

 

Jessica Koors is the most under-rated NKY player on this board. She absolutely tortures the ball.

Jess hit a bomb that should have been her 3rd HR. I am sure she will hit plenty more this season. Great kid and great ball player!!

Jessica Koors is the most under-rated NKY player on this board. She absolutely tortures the ball.

 

Well lets change that...lets get someone to provide more Cooper updates.

Was either of the Cooper pitchers their #1? 20 hits is a ton, Congrats to NDA.

 

I believe Kenady Carson is their #1 but other pitcher Hayley started the game. Kenady had pitched the night before against Campbell.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.