Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Players you enjoy watching

Featured Replies

Old days I loved watching Pete Rose play the game.

Ozzie Smith playing defense.

Greg Maddox pitching

Tony Gwynn hitting.

 

I agree with all that you have listed here, very good picks. Especially Gynn's hitting, he was special and Maddux was a true pitcher in the way that he went about it, working the plate-control, etc.. Maddux didn't throw, he pitched.

 

BTW- others that I just thought of for me was Brooks Robinson at 3rd base, imo best ever at 3rd and Steve Carlton, lhp with Philly was one of the best pitchers that I have watched.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with all that you have listed here, very good picks. Especially Gynn's hitting, he was special and Maddux was a true pitcher in the way that he went about it, working the plate-control, etc.. Maddux didn't throw, he pitched.

 

BTW- others that I just thought of for me was Brooks Robinson at 3rd base, imo best ever at 3rd and Steve Carlton, lhp with Philly was one of the best pitchers that I have watched.

Nice call on Robinson and Carlton. What you said above about Maddux is spot on and that's why I loved to watch him pitch. Another hitter I used to love watch hit was Rod Carew. Loved to imitate him playing whiffle ball as a young lad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.