Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 13 Newport Central Catholic 3 All Catholic Tourney

Featured Replies

TOG, Brown was the last PH that flew out for the 3rd out

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother: Keep smacking yourself in the head. Your comment is really has no barring to what I even said, so why make it.

 

Oh I didn't realize that it was CovCath fault that BB made errors and walked people. I will remember next time to fault CovCath for taking advantage of their opponents mistakes, while not doing the same thing in the game! :ohbrother:
  • Author
:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother: Keep smacking yourself in the head. Your comment is really has no barring to what I even said, so why make it.

 

Sorry I must have misunderstood, when you said. Brossart made critical errors on the pads or that game could have been a different game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.