Kid Glove / Paul Kramer

Just Jim

Nice video/interview with Paul Kramer on his role in kid glove organization. A lot of good being done for a long time. Video Landing Page - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

St.Henry's field is named after him. I have been told (and don't know how much of this is true), that one of the stipulations in helping build the field was that they were to never charge admission. I had heard that powers to be at the school want to change and start to charge admission fees to games. I hope this is not true.

Nice video/interview with Paul Kramer on his role in kid glove organization. A lot of good being done for a long time. Video Landing Page - FOX19.com-Cincinnati News, Weather & Sports

St.Henry's field is named after him. I have been told (and don't know how much of this is true), that one of the stipulations in helping build the field was that they were to never charge admission. I had heard that powers to be at the school want to change and start to charge admission fees to games. I hope this is not true.

Great interview. I've gotten to know Paul over the past year as I run the Kid Glove Program for my organization. He and his wife are one of the nicest couples that you will ever meet. He truly does have a passion for the game and the kids involved.