Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

E-Town vs. Scott Co. Toyota Classic Final!

Featured Replies

This should be a real good game. Does anyone have any thoughts? I encourage anyone looking for a good game in CKY to come out tonight at 9 o'clock at Scott Co. :thumb:

Steffon Pettigrew for E-Town is top drawer talent, but they have been using him as decoy of late and Atcher has picked it up. E-Town can score in a hurry and cause confusion on the perimeter. Should be a great game.

With the game bein @ Scott Co, I'm going to say:

 

SC 78

E'Town 71

With the game bein @ Scott Co, I'm going to say:

 

SC 78

E'Town 71

 

I'll take E-Town by 4 in an upset.

Providing Scott County finds the right amount of muscle to deal with Pettigrew, I'll take the home team by 8. If you've seen Scott County 8 points is a very slim margin of victory for them.

E-Town-74

Scott County-71

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.