Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell Co - Brossart

Featured Replies

Any predictions or thoughts on this game? This game is always a war not matter what the records are.

Any predictions or thoughts on this game? This game is always a war not matter what the records are.

 

Hate to say it because I have love for both schools, but I think Brossart will win in a big way this year. Sorry Camel fans! I still love ya!

Great rivalry, just not this year.

With goober and grape, Brossart should win by 15. Coaching may change the outcome. Gut feeling Brossart wins big

Brossar 66 Campbell Cty 49

  • Author

I see MEV you have Brossart by 15???????? I will disagree with your prediction cause when these teams meet you cant look at there records. This is always a tough game and it will be again this year. I think it comes down to the wire! Anyones game IMO.

R u kidding me? I watched both teams play. Futcher in the middle with Stadtmiller,Ziegler and Verst bombing from the outside. Get real!!!! After 4 minutes and Hartig, Young and Eisenman come in the camels will be looking for water and oxygen. You're not watching what I see.. Just an avid sports fan

  • Author

Wow! I think Campbell Co has a solid team and theyve played a tough schedule and have had some injuries but if they come into this game healthy I think Brossart could struggle. Who is gonna stop Taylor Robinson??? Brossart does have alot of talent and some good shooters but they better be hitting all there shots cause if they dont what else are they gonna do? If this game is close by halftime I give Campbell Co the edge in the 2nd half.

Taylor Robinson is a great player, someone else will need to step up and score. If Brossarts coach puts Stadtmiller, Young and Eisenman on her, she will be done. I like the lady camels team, but I feel Brossart is much deeper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.