Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Softball....

Featured Replies

What do you think ???

 

 

Top teams ??? Top Players ???

What do you think ???

 

 

Top teams ??? Top Players ???

Welcome to BGP! I will take a stab at it. I will do a district by district breakdown.

29th District

1) Oldham County

2) South Oldham

3) North Oldham

4) Trimble County

30th District

1) Anderson County

2) Collins

3) Spencer County

4) Shelby County

31st District

1) Gallatin County

2) Carroll County

3) Owen County

4) Henry County

32nd District

1) Walton Verona

2) Simon Kenton

3) Grant County

4) Williamstown

  • Author

My Top 10:

 

1. Oldham Co.

2. Anderson Co.

3. Walton Verona

4. Gallatin Co.

5. Collins

6. Simon Kenton

7. Grant Co.

8. South Oldham

9. Spencer Co.

10. Henry Co.

My Top 10:

 

1. Oldham Co.

2. Anderson Co.

3. Walton Verona

4. Gallatin Co.

5. Collins

6. Simon Kenton

7. Grant Co.

8. South Oldham

9. Spencer Co.

10. Henry Co.

 

I was thinking Carroll County should be somewhere in your top 10.

I was thinking Carroll County should be somewhere in your top 10.
Probably should be.
What do you think ???

 

 

Top teams ??? Top Players ???

Would love to see someone take a stab at this,LOL!
  • Author
Would love to see someone take a stab at this,LOL!

 

Go ahead, lets see what you got....lol

Go ahead, lets see what you got....lol
I could give a partial list, but do not know everyone by name. I will probably do just a 31st District player list.
Go ahead, lets see what you got....lol
31st District top players.

Henry County: Krista Deburger/Pitcher/JR, Alison Stanley/IF,OF/SOPH

Owen County: Kaitlyn Sutherland/Pitcher/SR, Courtney Waldrop/1B/SR, Shelby Gambrell/SS/SOPH, Madison Reed/IF/JR

Carroll County: MacKenzie Ogden/SS/JR, Kelsey Ogden/3B/JR

Gallatin County: Hannah Dossett/3B/SOPH, Brooke Dossett/SS/JR, Hayden Seng/C/SR, Danielle Nichelson/P/JR

The 32nd district will have a big shake up this year, with Simon Kenton and Walton having very little key returning players. Grant Co beat Simon badly in the summer recreation league, and would be surprised if Walton can acheive the same level of success it's enjoyed with the loss of Jenna Lee and others. It's Grant County's to lose.

Yes Simon and Walton graduated a lot of key players but as long as the Thacker girl is on the hill they will have a chance to win every game. Simon will have to depend on hitting and hope that Lang can pitch enough for them to be competitive. Both teams return 4 or 5 starters but any time you lose a Ginn or Morgan it is hard to find replacements. As far as the 8th region goes the 2 girls I remember from Anderson Co. will be forces for some time. I don't know their names but it is the catcher and shortstop. If I recall both are very young but they are very talented girls.

I don't know everyone but I try to pick a few.

Oldham Wishnevski, Lopesivera, Leaton, Leanhart

Anderson Searcy, Brummett,Robinson, New

Walton Thacker

Gallatin the Dossett sisters

Collins Rankin

Henry Deburger, Stanley

I know I have missed a few, but I don't know everyone.

The 32nd district will have a big shake up this year, with Simon Kenton and Walton having very little key returning players. Grant Co beat Simon badly in the summer recreation league, and would be surprised if Walton can acheive the same level of success it's enjoyed with the loss of Jenna Lee and others. It's Grant County's to lose.
One of the great things about high school sports is that every new year is a mystery. What kid that was unnoticed last year busted her tail during the offseason and will be a star this year? What kid that should be a star shows up in February with mold on her glove. How will the new starters mesh with the veterans? I like your thinking and do agree that graduation wasn't quite as painful for GC as SK and WV, but there was still 2 very good players from Grant that graduated. Good luck!!! should be entertaining.
I don't know everyone but I try to pick a few.

Oldham Wishnevski, Lopesivera, Leaton, Leanhart

Anderson Searcy, Brummett,Robinson, New

Walton Thacker

Gallatin the Dossett sisters

Collins Rankin

Henry Deburger, Stanley

I know I have missed a few, but I don't know everyone.

Good list. I just listed 31st District kids because I am most familiar with them. Rankin and the Oldham girls are definately deserving.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.