Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 58 Oak Hills (OH) 42

Featured Replies

  • Author
I was at the game today. Holmes looked pretty good. The program had only 3 seniors listed on the team. If that's true they're going to be pretty good with many underclassmen they play. They go about 10 deep. I looked across the stands and noticed Brandon Hatton sitting with Goose Cohorn. I know Cohorn plays football there, I guess Hatton was doing some scouting on his own.

 

They lose Palmer, Coston, and Englemon after this year.

 

They should be very good next year though, returning Herndon and Bolden in the backcourt along with a very good sophomore to be class that won the state championship as 8th graders....plus Chames, Pouncy, and Glover.

 

The year I'm excited about is Bolden's senior year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.