Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell/Holmes score?

Featured Replies

Scoreboard shows 71-58 Dawgs in the game at Campbell.

I didn't post because I don't know final score.

 

I know Holmes won by around 10.

 

Jefferson and Rice did not play they were sick. Hill and Henderson did not play the first half. Edmonson had like 35 points.

I didn't post because I don't know final score.

 

I know Holmes won by around 10.

 

Jefferson and Rice did not play they were sick. Hill and Henderson did not play the first half. Edmonson had like 35 points.

 

So WHO did play for Holmes? Was Campbell at full strength?

So WHO did play for Holmes? Was Campbell at full strength?

Edmonson was on fire. I'm just going by my Holmes source.

 

Hill and Henderson played alot toward end, Rice and Jefferson didn't play at all.

Edmonson was on fire. I'm just going by my Holmes source.

 

Hill and Henderson played alot toward end, Rice and Jefferson didn't play at all.

 

 

I didn't think Holmes was that deep to handle a good Camel's team without two of their best players, and two more playing less than a half?? Impressive, especially hanging 70+ with all that firepower sitting out!!

I didn't think Holmes was that deep to handle a good Camel's team without two of their best players, and two more playing less than a half?? Impressive, especially hanging 70+ with all that firepower sitting out!!

Maybe bad source dunno. He called me after game to let me know. Don't know why he would lie.

 

I never though Camels were that good. I knew Jefferson wasn't playing the rest surprised me.

I was at the game and all above is true. Jefferson and Rice did not play at all, Austin Hill, Brayon Avery, and Arrez Henderson did not play until 4 minutes left in the first half. Holmes was down in the first half, but exploded and dominated the second half. Edmonson had 35, Hill added 18, Avery had around 10. The Dawgs played a very solid 2nd half against a talented team from Campbell Cty. Verst and White (I think thats his name #24) had nice games for the camels. Edmonson was 9-10 from three point land, scored 18 of there first 20 points on six three pointers. Great win for the Dawgs tonight without two key players, some young players got some valuable time tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.