October 7, 201213 yr The Bengals have absolutely zero flow on offense... Miami 14 Cincinnati 6 3rd quarter
October 7, 201213 yr Great pass rush there. Ryan T. literally pumped 3 times before he threw the ball and nobody was close to him.
October 7, 201213 yr Dolphins dominating the Bengals at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Maualuga has to be one of the worst middle linebackers in the NFL. Manny Lawson is one of the worst outside LB's.
October 7, 201213 yr 17-6 Dolphins, 3rd quarter. Would be nice to see the offense wake up this drive.
October 7, 201213 yr I think Scott left with an injury earlier. I have been watching halfway so I missed that. Thanks.
October 7, 201213 yr Bengals went to the short passing game on that drive. Did they have one running play by an RB in that drive?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.