Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

September 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

  • Author

small baseball plays: Sea., milw., Det., Phil under, Atl. under, and SF over

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Hilton Sportsbook Contest top 5 selections: Saints, Lions, Pats, Eagles, and Pack.

Colin's 5: Eagles, Saints, 49ers, Pitt, Jets

I like GB.

  • Author

REDS -330, WOW!

  • Author

Stros would have been a nice profit.

Anybody like anything tonight?

I'm on Balt -5.5 fairly large foe me. Still hoping I can get Gals +7.5 without buying the hook

  • Author

Everywhere I saw it at 7 right before gametime.

I played over in the Mets game and the raiders in the nitecap!

  • Author

Not a good night for me.

  • Author

Lots of Ump trends tonight:

Big play on Toronto over

reg. plays on : Milwaukee, Colorado, and Arizona

small parlay on KC and KC under

  • Author

Phils is a virtual must win game tonight, I might lay the big number.

Big on UL -3 and UK -7.

 

Almost 0-2.

  • Author

Sea and Tenn in 4 o'clocks

Almost 0-2.

 

Yeah but was I 0-2?

  • Author

Last night's game felt bad from the start.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.