College

SSC

I have been asked by several people so I thought I would just go ahead and post it.

Madyson Moran has decommited bc of a coaching change from Radford. She will now be attending James Madison University. Radfords coach left and now is at JMU so that was big for her. JMU also has put well over a 100 million into there athletic department over the last 5 years so Maddy really likes the facilities. She loved Radford and the new coach was going to honor her deal but JMU has a lot of the same qualities with a lot better facilities. JMU is also looking to move conferences into the Big East or Conf USA. JMU is in a strong softball conf, Hoftra from their conf made the super regions this year.

I have been asked by several people so I thought I would just go ahead and post it.

Madyson Moran has decommited bc of a coaching change from Radford. She will now be attending James Madison University. Radfords coach left and now is at JMU so that was big for her. JMU also has put well over a 100 million into there athletic department over the last 5 years so Maddy really likes the facilities. She loved Radford and the new coach was going to honor her deal but JMU has a lot of the same qualities with a lot better facilities. JMU is also looking to move conferences into the Big East or Conf USA. JMU is in a strong softball conf, Hoftra from their conf made the super regions this year.

Congrats to Madyson. It is definitely important to like the coach and where you will be for the next four years. The nice facilities are a big plus also. Hopefully she got the same deal that she had, or better. Good luck to her at the next level and in high school ball this coming season.

Congrats to Madyson. It is definitely important to like the coach and where you will be for the next four years. The nice facilities are a big plus also. Hopefully she got the same deal that she had, or better. Good luck to her at the next level and in high school ball this coming season.

Thanks Porky, yeah she got a great deal, when the coach left we heard from others schools but no one had the kind of money left we were looking for.

I thought every college basketball fan knew that!

I am a little younger than you guys, maybe that is why it slipped by me. JMU's mens basketball is struggling right now so they could use lefty back. Maybe Maddy could talk her cousin into going there!