Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball Bat

Featured Replies

I have a brand new 2012 DeMarini fastpitch bat. It is a 32-22, if anyone is interested please let me know. Asking $200, retails at $299.

Edited by SSC

I have a brand new 2012 DeMarini fastpitch bat. It is a 32-22, if anyone is interested please let me know. Asking $200, retails at $299.

 

What, your daughter as already got all the hits out of it?:lol:

  • Author
What, your daughter as already got all the hits out of it?:lol:

 

I wish, this bat is new and still in the wrapper. She wanted a different size.

SSC if it is in the wrapper they should take it back.

  • Author
SSC if it is in the wrapper they should take it back.

 

Probably would but our team is sponsored buy DeMarini. Our guy deals with so much I figured I would just sell it and buy I knew one to save them the hastle.

  • Author

Bat is sold, thanks

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.